This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Moving House?


Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your address or phone number.

If you move away from the practice area please register as soon as possible with a new GP in order to ensure you have adequate medical cover. If you are not sure if your new address is still covered by us, please contact the practice.


Going to University?

You should register with the university medical practice.

During the holidays you can register with our practice as a temporary resident if you need medical care. Your medical notes will remain with your university doctor.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website